Welcome to the oldest operating distillery in the Highlands
Experience the age-old craft of whisky making at first hand. Dating from 1786, much of the buildings have changed little, from the old cobbled courtyard to the distinctive double pagodas, making it one of the most picturesque distilleries in Scotland.
- In-depth guided distillery tour
- View traditional bonded warehouse
- A guided tasting of three whiskies Chivas Regal 12 and 18 and Strathisla Single Malt 12
- Allow one hour for tour and tasting
- Shop offers a wide range of whiskies and gifts
- Personalised Label service for Chivas Regal 12 and 18 bottle purchases
Admission £6 (under 18s free)
please note that children under the age of 8 are not permitted in production areas but are welcome in the visitor centre.
In addition to our regular distillery tour we offer a choice of two specialist Connoisseur tours.
The Ultimate Chivas Experience
Straight From The Cask
Strathisla 12 Year Old
Chivas Regal 12 Year Old
Chivas Regal 18 Year Old
Royal Salute 21 Year Old
Royal Salute 100 Cask
Royal Salute 38 Year Old Stone of Destiny
Cask Strength Editions
See online shop listings