Situated at the junction of the River Lour and Spey, the distillery lies in a beautiful glen, surrounded by glorious scenery dominated by the rugged peaks of Ben Rinnes a short distance away.
Pure spring water for making the whisky is drawn from underground springs, and the maturing spirit in the warehouse beneficially inhales the moist Speyside air.
Here, the abundance of nature and the centuries-old passion for making single malt whisky conspire to make the generous and multi-layered whisky of Aberlour.
- Aberlour 10 Year Old
- Aberlour 12 Year Old Double Cask Matured
- Aberlour 16 Year Old Double Cask Matured
- Aberlour 18 Year Old Double Cask Matured
Duty Free Market
- Aberlour 12 Year Old Sherry Cask Matured
- Aberlour 15 Year Old Double Cask Matured
Visit the online shop for more information